At this time we are not able to offer enrolment in any year level in 2017. We are unable to enrol any International Education Program students. Enrolments at Linden Park Primary School are in high demand and we are currently operating under a Capacity Management Plan.
New eligible applicants for 2018 enrolment will be put straight onto our Enrolment Register. Capacity Management plan criteria will be strictly enforced. Families will only be contacted once a vacancy becomes available. Unfortunately waiting times for families on our register can be from 6 months to two years. We do not operate a register for 2019 and beyond.
If children on our register are unable to attend their previous school we can organise an alternate placement at a neighbouring government primary school. During this time they still remain on our Register for future consideration.
2018 Enrolments for students in our school zone:
Reception students (Date of Birth 1/5/2012 – 30/4/2013):
Reception 2018 applications are now closed. New applications for Reception 2018 will go straight onto our Register.
Year 1-7 Students:
We have no vacancies. New applications will go straight onto our Register.
To apply to our 2018 Register you will need to supply to the school:
- A copy of your property’s Contract of Sale / Council Rates Notice OR a Rental Agreement and a Bond Receipt issued from the Residential Tenancies Tribunal
- A copy of your most recent Gas or Electricity bill
- Proof of child’s identity and Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Passport)
- Visa details (if applicable)
- Completed Register application form (attached below)
Capacity Management Plan (PDF 96KB)
LPPS Enrolment Policy (PDF 569KB)
Register Application form (PDF 361KB)