Please note enrolments at Linden Park Primary School are in high demand and we are currently operating under a Capacity Management Plan.
It is essential that families contact the school to ascertain developments before making decisions towards schooling and accommodation. At this time we can only accept applications for enrolment from families residing in the school zone for 2018 entry.
We do not operate a waiting list for subsequent years.
Reception students (Date of Birth 1/5/2012 – 30/4/2013):
From the 1st of May, 2017 we will open applications to register interest in applying for enrolment to Linden Park Primary School from families living within the Linden Park Primary School zone for the 2018 school year. Confirmation of enrolment letters will be posted to families by end of September 2017. Priority consideration will be given to applications for enrolments from parents of prospective Reception students if their application is finalised by the 15th of September, 2017.
To be added to our 2018 Reception Enrolment Register you must be within our school zone and provide the following documentation.
- Your child’s proof of identity and age – passport or birth certificate;
- VISA information (if applicable);
- Your proof of residence. According to DECD enrolment policy https://www.decd.sa.gov.au/doc/school-enrolment-policy the following items are accepted as proof of residence:
- a gas or electricity bill in the name of the parent or carer that shows supply to a home address (not a business address) – phone bills and water rate bills are not accepted;
- a copy of the Contract of Sale for the property (if the home is in their ownership); or
- a rental agreement and a bond receipt from the Residential Tenancies Tribunal showing their current place of residence. For the purpose of zoning the rental agreement should cover at least the first 12 months of a student’s enrolment at the school.
Submitting these documents it is not a confirmed enrolment and applications will be assessed in accordance with the school’s Capacity Management Plan and Enrolment Policy.
Zoning criteria will be strictly enforced and families not able to provide all of the necessary documentation to the satisfaction of the school may not be considered for enrolment.
Year 1-7 Students:
Applications for in zone students will be considered as vacancies exist within year levels and offered to applicants on our enrolment register.
We are currently unable to enrol any International Education Program students.
Capacity Management Plan (PDF 96KB)