UPDATE 27 July 2021
We would like to welcome you and your children back to school tomorrow, Wednesday 28th July, for normal school start of 8:50am. All students are expected to return to return tomorrow with the exception of those who have been directed by SA health to be in isolation.
We are taking advice and instructions from SA Health, the Education Department and relevant Government authorities whilst monitoring our school’s situation closely. For the latest essential information regarding COVID-19, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ or https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/
We are looking forward to providing some much needed routine and stability and like all of you, we are hopeful that things will gradually return to normal in the coming months.
In accordance with the health directions and recommendations we will be implementing the following procedures at school:
· Teachers will wear masks except when they are interacting with children and teaching.
Parents are asked, where possible,
** To use the kiss and drop areas to deliver and collect their child/children or meet them at the gate to pick up at the end of the day.
**For younger students this may not be possible but we ask that you collect your child/children from the grounds and leave promptly.
· For student late arrivals or early pick up, one adult may come directly to the front office to sign students in/out.
· Students must stay home if they are unwell. If students are at school and become unwell during the day, parents/carers will be phoned to collect their child.
· Please avoid coming into the school, wherever possible, instead please phone or email the front office.
· All adults please wear masks when entering the school grounds and QR codes will be at gate and building entrances, check-in is mandatory.
· The library will not be open to adults before or after school, children may still borrow.
· The uniform shop will be open for normal trading hours with strict capacity, masks required and social distancing.
· Parents/carers are not to enter school learning spaces or classrooms.
· There will be no extracurricular sports training or practice for the next week. (this will be reviewed on a weekly basis)
· Code club and after school activities are be cancelled until further notice.
· Individual instrumental music lessons are set to resume, band is postponed and we are reviewing Choirs.
· All excursions and incursions have been postponed and rescheduled where possible.
We will keep you informed of any changes to the current situation. Any enquires need to be directed to the front office